COME AND WORSHIP WITH US
The church building is now open for private prayer and devotion. Small gatherings for Public Worship take place each Sunday morning.
In this fast-moving situation in which we find ourselves, advice is likely to change very quickly.
We will be keeping our website updated with new guidance as we receive it.
We are collating a list of helpful resources which offer both practical and moral support as we navigate these uncertain times.
Please continue to observe the Stay at Home Order issued on March 23: only go out for essentials and to enjoy daily exercise and green space; continue to work from home if possible and avoid public transport unless absolutely necessary; do not gather in close proximity or mix households; avoid confined and poor ventilated spaces; practice good hygiene – do this until the Public Health Officials deem the risk of contagion sufficiently low so as to avoid further outbreaks. Stay Alert.
Please contact the Vicar or a member of the Ministry Team for further information or assistance.
We are not without hope or resolve. We welcome your contributions and involvement in the life of our Church Family.
Love one another.
Father David and the Church Leadership Team
We welcome you to The Church of The Holy Innocents in the vibrant Parish of Holy Innocents’ and St John, Hammersmith.
The Church of The Holy Innocents is an open and inclusive church
HOW TO FIND USThe Church of The Holy Innocents Paddenswick Road, Hammersmith, London W6 OUB Ravenscourt Park (District Line)
In accordance with the House of Bishops' Policy Statements 'Promoting a Safer Church' (2017) and 'Protecting All God's Children' (2010) and the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy 'Promoting a Safer Diocese' (2018) our church is committed to:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
Read our Safeguarding Policy and find useful contacts HERE
Read our Safeguarding Statement HERE