COME AND WORSHIP WITH USHe is Risen! Alleluia! Risen Indeed! Alleluia! After these many weeks of dark days and long nights we, the Church in the world, are ready for light and warmth. The people of the Church of God have been working throughout Lent, preparing to receive the gift of God's peace, equipping ourselves to celebrate fully the Easter Gospel, with joyous hearts and minds. Joy has now arrived for those who unfeignedly believe! Peace and happiness are treasures which much be sought – and even when found there is still much excavation and digging which must be done to remove the dirt and grime and reveal the glory of what has been hidden so that it may shine in the full light of day. Please join us in our Celebrations during the 50 days of Easter as we share the hope, peace, joy and love which are at the heart of the Easter Gospel and the centre of our community life. Please join us in our Celebrations of Christ's Great Victory over death! As part of our Celebrations we welcome our new churchwardens Robyn Gray and Joseph Gordon. Please let the ministry team know if you need anything at all. We are here to support one another in faith. A very Happy Easter to one and all. Love one another Father David and the Church Leadership Team
We welcome you to The Church of The Holy Innocents in the vibrant Parish of Holy Innocents’ and St John, Hammersmith.
The Church of The Holy Innocents is an open and inclusive church
HOW TO FIND USThe Church of The Holy Innocents Paddenswick Road, Hammersmith, London W6 OUB Ravenscourt Park (District Line)
In accordance with the House of Bishops' Policy Statements 'Promoting a Safer Church' (2017) and 'Protecting All God's Children' (2010) and the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy 'Promoting a Safer Diocese' (2018) our church is committed to:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
Read our Safeguarding Policy and find useful contacts HERE
Read our Safeguarding Statement HERE